Subscribe:

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Logos

I'm starting to now get into logos along with doing headers, I recently made two of them but I am still trying to figure out how to do vector logos, I am not exactly sure just what Vector logos are, I will have to do some extra research on this, Here are some examples I just did today, Of course their not real they are just mock designs that I made up for my portfolio.

I have all of my designs together here on my Portfolio, more would be added soon probably tonight or in the next couple of days depending how creative I get.
http://www.coroflot.com/public/individual_details.asp?individual_id=248622

2 comments:

Unknown said...

AWESOME GRAPHICS! Not only are you a great writer, you excel in your creativity! You are hired!

ulla said...

those are great - and they're really deception-style i love them

Post a Comment