Subscribe:

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Healthy or not

I went to bed at 5:00am eastern standard time this morning, come about 6 or 7 am I am already awake again, sometimes I just can't sleep at all and I feel it during the day where I am dragging ass, so I usually take an afternoon nap, and lately I haven't been, I feel like I am sleeping to much at other times. I'm always tired and I'm not exactly sure if this is normal or even healthy. I want to work out but where do find the umpfth and energy that I need, I can't eat right for being no one wants to buy the right foods and I don't do the shopping because I'm broke and live with other people, how do you get someone else to cut back on bad fatty foods? It doesn't feel good when they eat in front of me and so I start to eat it as well, such things as chocolate or cake and even cookies, many times I want to take everything and just throw it out, how do you tell someone it makes you feel like crap when they won't listen to you? I have favorite foods such as fruits, mangos, strawberries etc, but I don't get to eat them much, I would love to.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! That sounds just unhealthy to me. You are lacking sleep. We're too opposite. lol. I sleep at least 8 hours a day.

ulla said...

well maybe your routine's just different - i.e. not based around 9-5 shifts or whatever ... mebbe just work out when ur at ur most creative and use that time well?

Post a Comment