Subscribe:

Thursday, March 1, 2012

MOLTEN CAKE

Guest post of the week by Brittany Booker

I was watching the “Today Show” and saw a really great recipe for a molten chocolate cake that Martha Stewart cooked with Al Roker on the show. I got really inspired and decided that I wanted to use my tv internet bundle and log onto the NBC website and rewatch the clip. They had a step by step instruction for the recipe. I also watched the clip several times to make sure that I was going to be able to cook it just like Martha. The only thing that I needed to get from the store were the actual little ramekins that I didn’t have at home. I stopped by TJ Maxx on the way home from the grocery store and picked up five of them. They were a great price, only two dollars each ( compared to the ten each I would have paid at Williams and Sonoma). Making the cake was a lot easier than I expected it to be. It was a great success. My husband loves molten chocolate cake. He may have just been yanking my chain, but he said that it was the best molten cake that he had ever had in his entire life. I love to bake!

0 comments:

Post a Comment