Subscribe:

Friday, January 27, 2012

TV in my car

Author: Jonathan Suarez

I do not know if there is a way to do this, but if there were a way to have direct tv tampa in my car, that would be great. They have cars with TVs for watching movies in them already. They even have cars that have build in GPS and where you can get music and radio applications. I do not know that you can stream movies or TV in a car yet. I do not know if it would work unless you had Internet connection in your car like you do on phones when there is not WiFi. That could be pretty expensive I guess. I think it is only a matter of time before that probably comes. Just think of what you could watch in your car! You could watch any TV show while you ride to the beach. You could stream Netflix and watch movies too. It definitely seems like a great idea to me, but I think it would not happen overnight. They would have to figure out how to do it cost-efficiently, I guess. I am excited for when someone starts letting people to have TV in their cars, but maybe that is too crazy or just not possible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment