Subscribe:

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Here I am starting to realize that making things is sometimes not easy, programs usually work and then all of a sudden they don't like to work. Now that problem is fixed,I am trying to enter a few contests for making headers,banners and logos. There are sometimes so many entries that it's hard to compete and you get picked yourself for what they possibly like,what irks me the most is when you ask for feed back and no one gives it, it's like OK.. I suppose I need to just keep trying and never give up, I need more ideas on how to make my creations come out better so that people like them and want to use them.

2 comments:

ulla said...

just keep going, flood the world with your creations - hit every forum you can and visit as many of the top design sites as possible and it will all happen in time - remember it always takes days to get indexed by google etc, so just keep at it everywhere - you KNOW you can do it.

Unknown said...

I think your creations are unique and are "art". Not the more simple blinkies, but your other creations. When ppl start seeing them as art and as wreckfish said, you get all over the place, they will come to you. Keep pushing, it will happen. Feel free to tell us where you are entering these contests, too, if they see that you have support, they will comment and vote, too!

Post a Comment