Subscribe:

Friday, April 22, 2011

T.G.I. Friday's

T.G.I.Friday's

Contributed by Milford Woods

T.G.I.Friday's name says it all. This restaurant is the greatest spot in the world to celebrate Fridays! It's been a tradition for my wife and I to go to T.G.I.Friday's at least one Friday every month, though we try to go more often than that if we can. Every time we go, I look forward to it all day. I can barely wait to leave the office at 5:00, and pick up my wife from her job. We head home briefly, to get out of our work clothes, and then we set our home security system (deals home security) and head out to the restaurant, ready to enjoy some great food and have a wonderful evening.

The atmosphere at T.G.I.Friday's is so perfect for a couple looking to relax and unwind. Our waitresses are always extremely friendly, and the food is always fantastic. I love biting into a great steak or a huge burger, and the fries are always delicious. They always have a great variety of drinks available, too, so whether I want some kind of new mixer or just a good beer, the options are always widely available. The dessert menu is great, too, and I love sharing dessert with my wife before we finish up our drinks and head home. Every Friday we're able to go out, we do, and we love having a meal at http://beerandwhiskeybros.com/2010/12/15/tgi-fridays-ftw/ to start the weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment