Subscribe:

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Katy

When we are children and we have friends, sometimes we grow up and do not keep those friends, we move, there are new people in our lives be it husbands, children, grand children, You just are not able to keep old friends because our lives change. This person I have known since I was young and I am glad to be able to still call her friend even though I had moved away to a different state, Years have passed and we have been through quite a bit.

There are so many words that I could use to describe this wonderful person, she is easy to get along with, she is very loving and has a heart of gold. To me this woman is like a sister, has been ever since around third grade, even though we don't always get along she is there when I need her.

Her words on paper, the ones from her thoughts to her lips are beautiful..she is a wonderful poet you'll just have to see for yourself, there is nothing that can describe her work but beautiful, meaningful, heartfelt. Check out her blog and do leave comments or suggestions, I am sure she will appreciate other thoughts, views and opinions, be respectful for that's all she shows other people is absolute respect.

http://arkonakitty99.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment