Subscribe:

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Music

So here I am listening to music, I always say there is something good that comes from listening to it, you can determine someones mood, sometimes what their thinking and how their feeling just by hearing the type of music they play. Angry music,heavy metal and twisted metal I assume is for a foul mood,and things soft,and calm are if your in a calm type of mood. Some bands that I personally listen to myself,for instance when I'm sleepy and feeling calm I like to listen to Static X and bands in that genre, other bands I like to listen to are tool, a perfect circle and then some. I found a really great link not to long ago that has tons of music you can down load,and it's all well worth it.

http://www.mp3flick.com/

it's free registration and then your ready to listen and download!

1 comments:

ulla said...

click me baby one more time :D

Post a Comment